- The ZMT4-X is the newest addition to the ZMT4 family, it runs up to 16 hours on a single charge!
- It's our longest-running and most durable transmitter, made of durable nylon polymer and rubber materials to maximize performance in the field.
The ZMT4-X is an addition to the ZMT4 family, it runs up to 16 hours on a single charge! It's our longest-running and most durable transmitter, it's made from tough nylon polymer and rubber materials to maximize performance out in the field. Audio is transmitted using 100% digital modulation. Transmitting digitally allows the audio to be encrypted. Zaxcom uses an advanced encryption system to keep audio private.
Supports two lavalier microphones in stereo mode or a single lavalier in mono mode. Connection type: two microdot inputs. Transmitted audio can be simultaneously recorded internally to a microSD card. Audio files are recorded using the highly reliable lossless MARF (Mobile Audio Recording Format) which eliminates file corruption common to recordings due to a dead battery or early card removal.
The ZMT4-X provides a 136 dB dynamic range in both mono or stereo modes. Power is selectable, either 25 or 50 mW. An OLED displays key information.
ZaxNet is a long-range remote control system allowing users to change frequency, input gain, and power output without removing the transmitter from the talent. Zaxcom High Density modulation (ZHD) increases the number of available channels to 9 in one MHz of spectrum space. A Motorola BT100/BT110 (PMNN4468A) battery provides up to 16 hours of runtime and 48 hours of standby time on a single charge.
- RF modulation: proprietary digital method
- ZMT4.5 RF frequency range: 512 to 614 MHz
- ZMT4.6 RF frequency range: 596 to 698 MHz
- RF frequency step: 100 KHz
- RF bandwidth in ZHD48 Mode: 50 KHz
- RF bandwidth in ZHD96 Mode: 100 KHz
- RF bandwidth in XR Mode: 200 KHz
- channel separation in ZHD46 mode: as close as 100 KHz
- channel separation in ZHD96 mode: as close as 200 KHz
- channel separation in XR mode: 400 KHz
- antenna connector: 50 Ohm SSMA female
- emission designator: 180 KV2E, 100 KV2E, 50 KV2E
- FCC part: 74.861
- dynamic range mono mode: 136 dB
- dynamic range stereo mode: 136 dB
- distortion: 0.02%
- frequency response: mode 0
- high pass filter: off or 30 to 220 Hz, steps
- mic power: 5.0v
- mic connector: 2 microdot
- input range: -60 to -30 dBu
- mic impedance: 68 kOhm
- ADC bit-depth: 24 bits
- ADC sampling-rate: 48 kHz
- clock accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 frame in 6 hours)
- timecode type: SMPTE
- timecode frame-rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- media: microSD card (flash memory)
- file format: .ZAX/converts to BWAV or MP3
2.4 GHz ZaxNet RECEIVER:
- RF frequency range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF modulation: digital spread spectrum
- RF frequency step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF bandwidth: 1 MHz
- channel separation: 2 MHz
- sensitivity: -96 dBm
- weight: 125g with battery
- dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 66 x 45.7 x 228.6
- display: graphic OLED
- power output: 10 / 50 / 75 mW software selectable
- battery type: Mototrola BT100 / BT110
- battery life: Up to 16 Hours / 48 Hours of Standby