- Power distributor.
- 8 x outputs (7 x Hirose, 1 x TA4F)
- 2 x USB outputs ( 1 x USB-A, 1 x USB-C)
- 3 x redundant TA4
Save by buying more
- 3 x power inputs on rugged TA4M connectors
- 6 x industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connectors on the rear panel (4 main and 2 auxiliary)
- 1 x TA4F Switchcraft™ DC output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation
- 1 x industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connector on the front panel (aux)
- 2 x white led illuminated pushbuttons
- 1 x USB-A connector with Quick Charge 3.0
- 1 x USB-C connector with Power Delivery
- 1 x 96×64 pixels color OLED display
- 2 x 128×28 pixels blue OLED display
- 10 x M3 threaded holes for various mounting options
- 1 x belt clip included
- max. total current supply : 11.5A (165W @ 14.4V)
- 1 x mini USB port for firmware upgrades (located inside the unit)
- Size : 83 x 40 x 94mm (3.26″ x 1.57″ x 3.70″)
- Weight (w/out belt clip) : 300g (10.58 ounces
The AUDIOROOT eSMART TRIO is an advanced portable smart battery power distribution system for location sound recordists. It can accept up to 3 independent power sources (3 batteries or 2 batteries + 1 AC/DC external power supply) and distributes power via 8 x DC connectors and 2 x USB ports.
This product was designed to offer sound location recordists a wide variety of solutions to power their devices. With the eSMART TRIO users can benefit from advanced features like battery hot swapping and/or AC power with battery backup, smBUS data flow through, overcurrent/short circuit fault detection and more…
The eSMART TRIO offers 7 industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connectors as well as a Switchcraft™ compatible TA4F output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation.
The distributor also offers 1 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 port and 1 x USB-C port with Power Delivery. Finally all battery and power information is displayed on a 3 OLED displays.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
The eSMART TRIO was designed for use with smart batteries. Basic support enabling the use of standard batteries has been added with firmware v1.1. However when using standard batteries the eSMART TRIO will only be able to display voltage information. Other information such as current, power, estimated run time and capacity will never be available when using standard batteries.