Radius RAD-1 Schock-Mount, Interior Boom
- Fits Schoeps CCM & CMC Series, Sennheiser MKH50, Sennheiser MKH8020, Sennheiser MKH8040, Sennheiser MKH8050, DPA 4018, Neumann KM 100 and other small pencil condenser microphones.
The RAD-1 Shock Mounts are designed to be used with short shotgun and small condenser pencil microphones (super-cardioid, cardioid and omni). This suspension provides exceptional isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming. The mount has soft-coated universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter. Each mount includes a pair of standard firmness hoops (black) and a pair of softer hoops (light blue) -- so you can get the best isolation for your style of booming. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here). The RAD Shock Mounts are made in England.
- Our highest level of microphone shock mount isolation for small, sensitive microphones
- Recommended for use with short shotgun, omni, cardioid and super-cardioid pencil mics with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 150mm in length
- Suitable primarily for indoor use or outdoors with no winds when using the mic by itself or the mic with only a foam windscreen
- 2 pairs of interchangeable RAD-1 hoops are included - standard firmness (black) and soft firmness (light blue)
- Comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder