- In The Box:
- 1x DBTX - THEOS Transmitter
- 1x W.Lav Pro 3.5mm TRS
- 1x Belt Clip
- 2x AA Lithium Batteries
- 3x UHF-TA Antenna (Various Frequencies)
- 1x 32GB MicroSD Card
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Firmware Update Adapter
- Features Global OneBand: 550-960MHz for possible frequencies
- The transmitter features a built-in recorder* for alternative use
- Supports MicroSD card; up to 128GB in size
- Wirelessly sync timecode to the Deity TC-1; Hard-wire jam via 3.5mm
- Supports remote control functionality via the Sidus Audio app
- Ultra-Long battery life
- Up to 100mW RF Power; Up to 300ft Range
- Dimensions(H x Wx D) 88.45x 65x17.8 mm
Wideband UHF Spectrum
The Deity DBTX sets itself apart by using an ultra-broad UHF spectrum. This transmitter's frequencies range from 550-960 MHz. (The actual band size and spectrum will depend on where the device is used; SEE MORE FOR DETAILS).
Wireless Timecode Sync
The Theos ecosystem's most unique feature is that the transmitter can be natively synced wirelessly from the Deity TC-1 timecode generator. Timecode ensures your alternative WAV files will sync with your camera footage in post. Alternatively, the DBTX can be synced via the 3.5mm jack if you are using 3rd party timecode generators.
Remote Control via Sidus Audio App
The DBTX allows for remote control functionality through the Sidus Audio app. With this app, you can easily adjust gain staging, low-cut filters, and more. This feature eliminates the need to physically handle the device, making it much more convenient when working on set.
SMA Antenna Ports
The DBTX comes with a SMA antenna port, which allows you to swap out antennas to fine-tune your frequency or replace them if they get damaged. This feature makes transporting your gear more compact in its case, which is especially useful when working on location.
*US Models of the DBTX can not transmit and record at the same.